Monday, December 18, 2017

Well, hello there!



I do my best thinking in the bathroom.

I just thought I would mention that today was a milestone. Gorda, who is probably just over a year old has been in doggie training school for nine months, basically the entire time she has been with us after the incidents.


If you remember Muñeca ....and there were others....
It's been a long program.
And while the above picture was just taken Saturday, the chicken feather hanging from Gorda's mouth does not reflect a recent hors d'oeuvre.
You're probably saying "uh huh, sure...... "
Trust me, I counted them, not from the bathroom, but earlier today.

So on a leap of faith, all the chickens and Gorda have been left unsupervised today. Completely unsupervised.

Huge I say! Yuuuuge!


No comments:

Post a Comment